Am i falling for you ? hope no ... this week been a stress and weird week, I might say . By counting number of times it was stupid but when i think back, you still haven change despite me changing my perspective on you. When ? when is the time! not asking much but you are being selfish! arghh . why did i talk to you in the first place ?? this feeling is changing . I hate it . Looking back everything was perfect, nothing at all was wrong and today was a day just like any other when I found myself falling again when i face it. i found myself scared? hating myself? once again. i never thought once it would ever happen to me. i was too frightened too set in my ways while for me the sun had vanished completely as ahead were cold and grey days. I wish it would remain the same but sometimes meant to be change. i knew it was a fluke and i was still hoping it was not true . here i end my story ...