Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
March 2013
October 2013
April 2014
January 2015
March 2015
August 2015
April 2016
July 2016
September 2016
November 2016
October 2017
A short summary of my shitty life.
Friday, September 7, 2012 || 9:18 PM
Things ain't getting any better. School seems like ain't doing me any good. Going to school for the sake of school and having no friends to depend too. Thats sucks. Its tough, damn tough. Going through alone deep inside mentally and emotionally. I know you have to be alone and be independent sometimes, yah I'm prepared for it but why must it be happening for a long period of time. Cause it sucks big time. It makes me breakdown so many times while ill try to relate my stories to people who have gone through it but they seems like don't understand my feelings how hard I'm going through this shit till now.
People asking me "are u ok?" that question doesn't do me any good to tell people and have the confidence to unsure that letting this feelings out is worth telling. Cause what I've gone through, it was just a mistake and regret. I dunno what to do. Quitting school is just on the edge.. I told people i feel like quitting school but all they say is "don't be ridiculous" they never ask y. And all i have do to is make them understand not they make me understand its a bad decision. Isn't that more stressful and keeping it to yourself better?
Started smoking back since nothing and no one understand me except this thing. At this point of time this thing worth my money.. Cause this is like a guy buying a stripper but for me its the ciggerate. The thing doesn't ask why but all he does is calm me down make me happy in a way.."positive"? Haha. I know its ridiculous ya.. Many people just don't get it -.- all the do is judge. And don't listen. They have their own way or style but this is what i do. This little things make me happy and making me to never give up it a way. I know its not good but i will stop when this problem or this feelings go away.. Or isit insecurity? Hmm... People see me as a girl who always laugh and happy but deep inside I'm not. I do that cause thats life.. Thats not their problem why bother. I don't want them to judge me. Judge me as the girl who cry, being sad, being insecure and everything cause I'm not like that in past... Is it part of growing up? If that is. Especially if this lead me to a bad life in the future of me not getting to my dreams Im sure gonna remember about it.. Omg this sucks.
Problems keep popping up.. And nothing getting solve.. My bottle is getting full and im getting crazy anytime soon.. Now i know why people get stress and jump down from a building.. I know the feeling why they did... Much respect for the courage but thats i think is too stupid. Cause god give u life to go through all this.. I just need time and strength. I hope this feelings, problem just go away anytime soon. Cause everyday i feel like crying and this sucks. I don't like it. It boring. It doesn't do me any good cause from wht i see nothing change... Yeah i know in this blogpost have a lot of cause or becuase.... Because everything happen for a reason. But it seems like its not ending... Whyyyyyyyyyy? I dont understand. Hais. Life huh? Tough. But i think people think this is just little or im just overreacting.. Hais. I don't know basically why do to. Maybe another blogpost will be longer or shorter? Good bye. And wish me luck for the future.
Labels: Shitty life.