I feel that im at the point where everything doesn't go as plan. Including my back up plan. I feel so useless. Nothing to and can motivate me anymore.
Travelling has always been my favourite thing/hobby to do but what i feeling does not motivate me to even start saving up for my next trip :( A lot of question i cant answer because i feel so lost and confuse. About school, work and everything basically myself.
I thought after one of my plan that determine my future fail, to make me look forward or cheer me up is getting to go on holiday but this doesn't motivate me at all. I feel like giving up on everything leave everything and????? I also dunno😞
Everyday i ask myself wht u gonna do with yr life right now... I dont know. This just sadden me day by day.. every second everyday. May allah ease my pain and show me everything will soon be alright.